Neonatal/Pediatric Respiratory Care Pocket Guide
Publisher: Health Educators Pub
Hot off the presses from Health Educator Publications, this fourth edition of the popular critical care pocket guide has been updated with new PALS, neonatal resuscitation, and asthma guidelines.
Here to view/buy this now!
The guide is organized as follows:
- Prenatal Assessment
- Postnatal Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Neonatal Transport
- Respiratory Assessment & Monitoring
- Cardiovascular Assessment & Monitoring
- Physiological Assessment & Monitoring
- Critical Care Procedures
- General Nursing Care
- Oxygen, Aerosol, & Humidity Therapy
- Chest Physical Therapy
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Respiratory Diseases/Disorders
Written by Dana Oakes, BA, RRT, and co-edited by Dr. Jay Goldsmith, author of Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate.